Although it was a team based project, there were roles that Maha and I decided to opt. For this project, we both participated in the planning of the song, and the shots. The camera work was done by Maha. She captured all the shots, effortlessly. I was satisfied with the results. She also came up with angle ideas and camera movements. The pictures of our actor were also taken by Maha.
Moreover, I came up with all the planning for our music video such as the shot ideas, the inspirations and the timeline etc. I noted it down on my notebook. Being a K-pop girly, I had so many inspirations in my mind. I was also responsible for editing the music video. For that, I used softwares such as Capcut, Pinterest, Picsart, Prequel and Phonto. I also created the digipak, the social media page and the posts for our social media pages too. I also designed the thumbnail for our product.
After combining our ideas we were able to create our ultimate desired product.
Comments
Post a Comment