Q2-How do the elements of your production work together to create a sense of branding?
The elements of our production work together to create a sense of branding which creates a distinct identity that resonates with audiences.
Different elements in our production such as the quality, packaging and design, USP, and the storyline create a sense of branding. Throughout the production process, I planned out the theme for our digipak, and social media posts. I used the shade “Payne’s grey” and “Indigo dye” to create my products. These shades caught my eye and I knew that I would use these as my aesthetics. These colors convey a sense of mystery, thrill and are associated with denim culture.
Moreover, the social media page for my music video also plays a crucial role in creating branding as it attracts the audience and provides them with every detail, spoilers and the ability to vision it themselves. Furthermore, I decided to go with some differentiation by combining variety of effects into our product.
The lyrics of the music matches well with the song. Since our music video does not really have a special or particular plot, we made sure to keep the song and shots in sync so that the lyrics sync with the song, resulting in better understanding of our product. We used marketing strategies such as Cross-media marketing and visual branding. We used email, different social media platforms to create a brand identity of our product. We also used different graphic designs to promote the product. The use of Canva and Adobe Photoshop created a sense of branding.
Comments
Post a Comment